In response to the winter 2021/22 guidance released by government, Domestic Angels has responded with their Safe Spaces message to reassure customers and Angels alike.
Hope that you are feeling well and looking forward to Christmas. we just want to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued custom and kindness to our Angels. We are so lucky to have you and look forward to keeping your havens a special place to be in now and in the new year.
Considering the colder weather and recent changes to government advise due to the new variant, we just wanted to take some time to reassure you that your health and safety is our main concern.
Let’s make our lives a Safe Space where possible.
If you are feeling unwell, or experience symptoms then please let us know and we will rearrange your visit for a more convenient time. We have also asked your Angels to do the same.
To minimise transmission of winter nasty bugs, we have asked your Angels to start or continue to:
- Wear masks where safe space isn’t achievable within your home
- Wear gloves whilst in your home
- Sanitize or wash their hands with soap and water before appointment, on arrival and as they depart
- Keep a safe distance. Either work in a different room to you or even better let your Angel have access when you are out
- Your Angels will bring their own food and drinks to avoid unnecessary contact
- Where possible keep the workspace ventilated
- Your Angel will never work in any home that has a person isolating within it
We have always delivered the best service possible throughout restricted times and lockdowns and have every intention of continuing to do so. With everyone in the Domestic Angels family helping to maintain Safe Spaces, we can look forward to continuing our happy and healthy relationship. Thank you for your support.