Making a decision about your life and your career is not easy.
If it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it. This is really important when investing in a franchise or a new business. It will always be a risk and at some point you will have to take a leap, but still you need to feel like you will be happy and willing to put in the hard work to achieve your goals.
In this episode of The Disenfranchised Podcast hosted by Ed Purnell we discuss this in detail.
We also talk about:
- The benefit of having multiple jobs
- How Sam started Domestic Angels (wine is included!)
- Unexpected tasks for a business owner
- What franchisees expect after paying the fee
- The benefits of having the right people around you
- Identifying your why
- 1 piece of advice if you’re thinking of buying a franchise you should follow